August 13, 2021 Health and Safety Update
“Like everyone else, we’re dismayed that after months of declining cases COVID-19 is once again raising concerns due to the highly contagious Delta variant. Studies are showing that even people who have been vaccinated can get the virus and pass it on to others. And so, though we’ve thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone’s faces the past several weeks, we have decided to require our employees and vendors to wear masks while in our locations and strongly urge our customers to do so as well.
Our company’s leaders are watching for further guidance from the CDC and local and state health officials to determine if we need to make any further changes in our commitment to protect our communities. If and when we make any other operational changes, we’ll keep you up-to-date on this page.
Thank you to our employees and communities for continuing to do their best to keep everyone safe.”
Darren Des Roches, Chief Operating Officer, GameWorks
WE'RE BACK AND READY TO PLAY SAFE!
As we begin to reopen GameWorks locations across the country, our highest priority continues to be the health and safety of our guests, and to our team members. While carefully following all State and Federal guidelines for COVID-19, we’ve also implemented some additional precautions to make sure you can have an awesome time without worry. Check out some of our new safety measures below. For details on specific opening dates for each location, please find us on social media.
A Socially Distant Experience
Cover Up with Kindness
Extra Elbow Room
Plexiglass Safety Barriers
Keeping it CLEAN
Contactless Payment Points
FIND YOUR LOCAL GAMEWORKSSearch Locations
Specific product features that will change include:
- On the game floor, we have spaced out all games to allow for safe social distancing. In instances where we are unable to move our games, we have chosen to disable certain games to create space.
- Every other esports station will be turned off for more space while guests play in the esports lounge.
- Tables will be removed or spaced
- Bowling: For locations with bowling lanes, we will only be opening every other lane to allow guests to safely social distance while bowling.
- Laser Tag: Laser tag in Denver will remain closed temporarily.
- Billiards: We have spaced out all pool tables to keep groups safely distanced while they play.
- Table Games will be utilized on spaced out tables