WE'RE BACK SOON AND READY TO PLAY SAFE!
As we begin to reopen GameWorks locations across the country, our highest priority continues to be the health and safety of our guests, and to our team members. While carefully following all State and Federal guidelines for COVID-19, we’ve also implemented some additional precautions to make sure you can have an awesome time without worry. Check out some of our new safety measures below. For details on specific opening dates for each location, please find us on social media.
A Socially Distant Experience
Cover Up with Kindness
Extra Elbow Room
Plexiglass Safety Barriers
Keeping it CLEAN
Contactless Payment Points
FIND YOUR LOCAL GAMEWORKSSearch Locations
Specific product features that will change include:
- On the game floor, we have spaced out all games to allow for safe social distancing. In instances where we are unable to move our games, we have chosen to disable certain games to create space.
- Every other esports station will be turned off for more space while guests play in the esports lounge.
- Tables will be removed or spaced
- Bowling: For locations with bowling lanes, we will only be opening every other lane to allow guests to safely social distance while bowling.
- Laser Tag: Laser tag in Denver will remain closed temporarily.
- Billiards: We have spaced out all pool tables to keep groups safely distanced while they play.
- Table Games will be utilized on spaced out tables